Built in 2013, this downtown Mooresville 2200+ square foot craftsman home was built with an over abundance of detail and thought. Building a top caliber, energy efficient home was of the upmost importance to the sellers of 817 Pine St. and it shows.
As busy business owners, having a low maintenance exterior was a must. They chose Everlast polymer cladding siding to ensure that need was met. According to Everlast’s website their siding has a lifetime warranty (to original owners, and 50 year transferable warranty). Apart from washing, they claim the siding will not need any further maintenance. No painting or replacing. Check out all the details about Everlast Polymer products here.
Inside you will really see their attention to detail, the top tear products and energy (and life) efficient options they installed through out the home. These are not your typical big box builder upgrades. These are luxury upgrades you only get in a Custom Home:
- Spray Foam Insulation. According to FamilyHandyman.com Spray foam insulation helps keep your energy cost down by preventing cold and hot air from penetrating the home, keeps bugs out, less risk for water retention.
- Gas Tankless Hot Water Heater
- Tankless water heater is also used for radiant heat under floors throughout the entire home. This also contributes to efficiency
- 1 1/2″ x 6″ solid tongue and groove floor system on the entire 2nd floor, allowing for noise reduction
- Andersen Windows and Doors (400 series). Andersen prides themselves on their quality. Their name is synonymous with quality known to pros and owners across the board. For more info on their products click here. Anderson Windows and Doors also hold one of the best warranties. If you’ve ever had to replace windows you’ll understand the importance of having a product that is expected to stand the test of time. Warranty info can be found here
- Solid Wood Interior Doors and Trim. *PS- I just showed a house listed at $1.2 million dollars that did not have solid wood doors. This is quality construction!!
- 22 Seer ductless mini split system for entire house. No ductwork, in other words allergy friendly! Also helps with energy costs!
- Extra electrical outlets under all windows. Remember at Christmas when you wanted to plug all those electric candles in?
- Master bedroom is thoughtfully set up either wall can be used for the bed. Both walls have outlets for nightstands and both have their own switches for lamps. -Genius!
- 544 sq ft 3 SEASON lanai enclosed with EZ Vue vinyl window system. This means- when it snows you can enjoy your porch. When everyone else has 2 inches of pollen accumulating daily on their porch, you’ll be living life on your beautiful porch. On gorgeous days, drop the windows and enjoy the beautiful NC weather.
- Central Vac System throughout the entire home
- Open floor plan on first floor.
- 4’x8′ kitchen island with butcher block top
- Large, insulated attic storage space. Remember it’s spray foam so you can store, candles and pictures without being worried about the high summer temperatures destroying your favorite memories
- Fenced Yard
- 30-amp hookup for tools, RV, generator, etc
- Average monthly utility cost-$175.00 (electric, natural gas, water/sewer)
Outside of all the attractive construction, this home is in the renowned Mooresville Graded School System. A bike ride away from everything Downtown Mooresville has to offer. With a variety of dining options, music and events. Of course this article wouldn’t be complete without the mention of our amazing lake; Lake Norman. Or how Centrally located Mooresville is to the mountains or the beach. No matter what you want to do or where you want to be, you’ll be a stones throw away from a weekend of fun.
For more pictures and information please check out the original listing 817 Pine St. Mooresville NC